*~*It~*~Ends~*~Tonight.~*~

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Crazy Week

Hey everyone,
Sorry I havent gotten a chance to post latley, my comp was being totally stupid,and wouldnt let me post anything! GOD WAS I MAD!! lol but anyways, I havent really been up to much, studying for exams this week(just Chemistry) and I also have this portfolio due by friday, and I finally just finished it today, and I have been working on it for quite sometime now!! lol its totally INSANE!! oh well haha..

Anyways, Tuesday I went to ACC to take the CAAT(Canadian Adult Achievement Test) for my nursing qualifications...it seemed okay, and then the people told us that if we fail one part of that exam, that our application gets cancelled and we have to get upgrading,and then reapply again!! its totally CRAZY!! but oh well, I hope I did okay..lol there was only like 3 of us that were still attending highschool that were in it,and the rest were adults, and there was 2 guys lol it was pretty funny, but I had a good time there!

anyways, I got some more stuff to do so Im gonna header on out..talk to you all laters

p.s. whats going on this weekend??

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, February 01, 2007 , Blogger Brittany said...

Hey you updated lol haha..thanx..wow fuck you have crazy weeks lol byebye
kisses

 
At 7:41 PM, February 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Hope ya did good on your test, I'm sure it went well!! See ya in a few days :D ,Gill

 
At 11:01 PM, February 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats goin on this weekend? any partys?

 
At 10:03 AM, February 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont no whats going on this weekend..hope something good! lol anyways, if you guys find out text my cell and let me no!

~brit~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home