*~*It~*~Ends~*~Tonight.~*~

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yesterday

Hey everyone, sorry I havent updated in a long time, my net is down,and my computer is being totally gay,and doesnt really let me on here when my net is going! TOTALLY MAD!! lol but anyways..
yesterday, we went to the Optimest Festival in Winnipeg,which was actually pretty good, and we had fun shopping in polo park! lol but yah, this is like a lil update, will blog again another day
anyways, im outta here, got alot of work to do! laters everyone

xoxo
Brit <3

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, February 14, 2007 , Blogger Brittany said...

BORING!!!!!! HAHAHA jkjk luv's ya haha
kisses

 
At 6:40 PM, February 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats going on saturday??

 
At 7:26 AM, February 16, 2007 , Blogger britscrazylife said...

not to sure whats going on on satuday, but I hope something is..if you find out let me no

xox
Brit<3

 
At 8:50 AM, February 19, 2007 , Blogger britscrazylife said...

whats with the haha?? lol thats a random post lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home