*~*It~*~Ends~*~Tonight.~*~

Monday, May 28, 2007

Almost done!!

Hey guys,
totally excited only 28 days left till grad(including weekends) and then im done school!! WOO HOO!! CANT WAIT!! lol I will miss a bunch of you guys that will still be stuck in this hell hole, you all no who you are!! lol

anyways, some updates:
haven't really been up to much, working, finishing school work, hanging out at Sandy Lake with Erin,Cole,Mike,Cody,Jonathon,Markus,Kim,Mark, Fatsy, Slim, and a bunch of others lol its been totally awesome! lol I love living up at Sandy Lake lol this summer is going to ROCK! lol

also Happy Belated Birthdays to Karlee,Kimmy D, Chad, Nicole and Stacy! lol hope you guys all had a blast on your birthdays!! lol

anyways I gotta run class is almost out and I got a bunch of other crap to do! laters peoples!

9 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, May 28, 2007 , Blogger Brittany said...

I'm i one of tyhe ones you are going to miss!?!?

 
At 7:06 PM, May 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better miss me ! cause im gonna miss you :( we have to go to b-town sometime !! but yeah ! ttyl ! x

 
At 7:28 AM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger britscrazylife said...

lol yes yes you two, I will miss you guys don't worry lol your on the list!! haha

 
At 2:36 PM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger Brittany said...

i knew i would be b/c im so special! lmfao haha..luv ay long time brit
and im always here for you if you wanna talk! luvs ya
Brittany

 
At 3:24 PM, May 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:51 PM, May 30, 2007 , Blogger britscrazylife said...

anonymous im pretty sure you don't even no what your talking about, so don't even worry about it..do you think ur stupid little comments on here are gonna mean anything to me or anyone else?NO there not...so if you don't have the guts to leave ur name,then stay off my blog.
ESPICALLY when you don'tno what ur talkint about!

 
At 2:35 PM, May 30, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deleted it cause its true. but seriously. How would you feel if a girl hooked up with ur boyfriend of 4 years?

 
At 4:38 PM, May 30, 2007 , Blogger britscrazylife said...

no I didn't delet it cuz its true,I delted it cuz my blog isnt met for stupid comments like that,and I don't no why your so worried about it, it has nothing to do with u even if it was true!
amd IF it was happening,and it happened to me,then I would break up with the guy,cuz obviously he wasn't interested anymore...and if U knew anything about any of this, you would no that he has hooked up with alot of girls since they started dating, so like I said be4 learn more about what ur trying to throw at me

 
At 6:23 AM, June 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey stranger! i got a blog! haha text me sometime! luv ya!
www.classicnothing.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home